This ebook of Physiology is one of the most widely used medical physiology book worldwide for exam reviews. The USMLE, MRCP, and others are completely dependant on this book for their physiology review. This book by Lippincott is known for its high quality content and style of description. Download it now and master you physiology with the Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Physiology PDF 2nd Edition.
Listed Below are all the chapters and units included in the lippincott illustrated reviews physiology pdf 2nd edition ebook:
- General Physiology
- Blood and Immunity
- Nerve and Muscle
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Endocrine Physiology
- Reproductive System
- Renal System
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Special Senses
- Integrative Physiology
- A new chapter on erythropoiesis and blood gas transport provides critical information on this key topic.
- New content on the impact of normal aging on organ function brings the book thoroughly up-to-date.
- Additional Q&A helps prepare students for board examinations.
- More than 600 annotated, full-color illustrations—including more than 20 new to this edition—guide readers step by step through complex processes.
- Overviews and Chapter Summaries set clear goals for topic mastery and reemphasize essential concepts in a coherent framework.
- Clinical Applications boxes and clinical images encourage readers to apply their knowledge, taking them from the classroom to the bedside.
- Margin Example Equationboxes and in-text boxes highlight memorable information and keep physiology in a real-world context.
- Five online animations explain complex concepts in a memorable way.
- A consistent outline format makes critical information easy to access and assimilate.
- Cross references and Infolinks to topics are keyed to page headers to expedite location and are also provided for topics in other books in the Illustrated Review Series to help students develop an interdisciplinary grasp of key concepts.
- Unit-review questions in board-review style test understanding of fundamental concepts as well as the students’ ability to draw connections among multiple organ systems.
None book gives information in a straight forward way to grasp the fundamental concepts in coordinate manner. This book is like reading a science novel, not boring and you get plenty of medical physiology pearls. The greatest book ever written for medical students and doctors. I strongly recommend it to medical students and thanks to the authors for what a textbook should be written for students and how to make them understand