What is the first sign of MgSo4 Toxicity & what is antidote for it?
Loss of deep tendon reflexes are earliest sign of magnesium toxicity.
other toxicity efffects:
- decrease respiratory rate
- decrease urinary output
Antidote is calcium gluconate.
Point to remember: MgSo4 is used in preeclampsia & level should be maintain 4-7 meq/L.
8-10 meq/L level can stop uterine contraction.
more than 12 meq/L can cause death by respiraty paralysis.
3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscopes for Nurses, Black Tube, 28 inch, 2450
Rs. 4,691 in stock
16 new from Rs. 4,691
- Lightest weight of all Littmann adult stethoscopes at just 118 grams
- Dual-sided chestpiece provides versatility of both a tunable diaphragm and open bell
- Teardrop-shaped chestpiece for easier positioning under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
Total Page Visits: 355 - Today Page Visits: 3